Blue Plumbing Pipes:
Smooth Bore:Ensures higher flow compared to G.I pipeline of the same size. No clogging
Light weight, yet strong:
Easy to transport, store, handle and install. Withstands rough handing.
Rustproof:Bore diameter remains constant.
Accurate Dimensions :
Ensure leak proof
Rustproof leak proof joints and bores ensure minimum maintenance.
Longer Lasting :
UPVC is rustproof and has no encrustation in the bore. Hence pipes and fittings last much longer.
• Material: uPVC
• Colour: Blue & Milk White (Plain & threaded pipes are available)
• Pipes: As per ASTM-D1785 Schedule 40, 80
• Thread: Pipe threads 14 TPI for 1/2" and 3/4" and II TPI for 1" and above
Grey Plumbing Pipes
The Company also manufactures Grey Colour plumbing pipes as per ISI standards IS:4985-2000
1. Manufactured as per IS:4985 - 2000.
2. Safe for drinking water supply system.
3. Light in weight, easy to handle and install.
4. Rust and leak proof and have high resistance to heat, fire etc.